TryLife Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation may be fully deductible for income tax purposes when no products or services were received from us in exchange for your gift.
Join us in building a stronger and healthier community, by building stronger, healthier families.
Please remember that the IRS requires any donation turned in to the office or postmarked no later than December 31 to be credited to the year 2018. Stock and electronic donations also must be dated no later than December 31.
Ways you can donate:
- eGiving (checking and savings withdrawals, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card)
- Personal visit or mail to TryLife Center
1155 Wildlife Lodge Road
Lower Burrell, PA 15068-3502
- We’re always in need of food, paper goods, diapers, wipes and formula
- United Way’s Contributor’s Choice program at work to account #223440
Ask your employer about matching gifts, which can double your contribution
- TryLife Center’s Endowment Fund at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County
Greensburg Garden & Civic Center
951 Old Salem Road
Greensburg, PA 15601
Please contact us at 724.339.9399 ext. 106. Ask Joan for details
- Day of Giving
The 2019 Day of Giving through Give Big Pittsburgh – TBD
- Planned Giving
- Every time you shop at Amazon Smile, you can make a donation to the TryLife Center! Just go to smile.amazon.com on your computer or mobile device’s web browser and bookmark Amazon Smile for ease of access. Then shop as you normally would, and select TryLife Center as your charity when checking out. It’s as simple as that to make a difference!
- Love creating? Shop at Shutterfly while making a donation to TryLife Center! http://trylifecenter.shutterflystorefront.com/
- Lois’ Cottage
Help us maintain and grow this fun-filled space for every child who visits TryLife Center.
Lois’ Cottage Brick order form
TryLife Center is registered as a Charitable Organization with the Department of State, Bureau of Corporations and Charitable Organizations under The Solicitation of Funds of Charitable Purposes Act, 10 P. S. section 162.1 et seq., and is authorized to solicit charitable contributions under the conditions and limitations set forth under the Act.