Join The Village!
Because the material assistance at TryLife Center is mainly provided through donations from the community, sometimes we do not have enough of something that our clients need. This page is updated regularly to share urgent material assistance needs. Our goal is to provide everything that our clients need to care for their young children!
If you’d like to donate material items, please consider the list below or check out our Amazon Wishlist!
- Sizes 4 through 7
- Pull-Ups/Training Pants:
- Size 2T-3T
- Size 3T-4T
- Size 4T-5T
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Soaps, Shampoos, and Lotions
- Diaper Rash Ointment
- Pedialyte (for children under 3)
- Any preemie formula
- Similac Sensitive
- Similac Total Comfort
- Similac Pro Total Comfort
- Enfamil Gentlease (Regular, not Neuro-pro)
- Enfamil Nutramigen
- or any other kind of formula… we can always use it!
- Gently used clothing:
- Girls 9-12 month winter PJs/Sleepers
- Girls 24 month/2T PJs/Sleepers
- Girls 4T winter tops
- Girls winter shoes (especially toddler sizes 5 and up)
- Toddler size socks (both sexes)
- Boys 3T and 4T PJs/Sleepers
- Boys 3T-4T Coats and Jackets
How to Donate
Items can be dropped off in person at our center or shipped to us. For shipping please use the following address: TryLife Center | 1155 Wildlife Lodge Road | Lower Burrell, PA 15068
If you choose to drop off, please come to our red donations door during our donation hours, and ring the bell for service. Please do not leave donations outside the building during off hours – they are often ruined by the elements. Tax receipts are available upon drop-off during donation hours.
- Monday: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: CLOSED
Thank you for your generosity! You are helping helping families succeed!