Updated June 1, 2021
Our clients’ health and safety is our top concern and we have decided to act on the side of caution in the coming days. These are the things you need to know about TryLife Center until further notice:
1. TryLife Center will be visiting with clients by appointment. You can make an appointment by clicking here or by calling 724-339-9399 during business hours.
2. TryLife Center offers virtual classes on Wednesdays at 12:30pm and 2:30pm for those who are unable to make it into the Center. Click here to sign-up for classes and receive the link and reminders.
3. Clients who are uncomfortable coming into the building, can fill out this form to pick-up diapers and/or formula at a designated time, without coming into the building. If you need anything else, you will need to make an appointment. Diapers and formula are the only things available for pick-up
4. If you need to talk to someone our helpline is available 24/7 by calling 724-339-9399.
5. Stay up to date with our information via our website and social media: FB and IG