Join us on June 12th!
This year TryLife Center is hosting the annual Walking, Running, and Strolling for Babies event in-person and virtually! You can join us on June 12th 9 AM – Noon at Northmoreland Park if you would like to walk with us. Or you can walk on your own wherever you choose sometime between June 5th and June 12th.
How It Works
- Register for the event by clicking here
- Registration fee is $25 per walker.
- Register by May 24th to receive a free t-shirt. Virtual participants may make arrangements to pick their shirt up at the center, or have it mailed for a $5 shipping charge. In-person participants will receive their shirt at the event or may make arrangements to pick up at the center.
Spread the Word!
Download a poster to hang up in your community, at your church, or to email to your friends and family!
Ask your community for support
- After registering online, set up your free FundEasy page and set a donation goal.
- Ask your friends and family to sponsor your walk.
- They can pledge via your FundEasy page, or by check made out to TryLife Center.
- Join us at Northmoreland Park on June 12th from 9 AM – Noon. Address: 280 Markle Road Apollo, PA 15613.
- Or walk on your own anytime and anywhere between June 5th and June 12th!
- Capture your walk with pictures and videos and share them on social media.
- Be sure to wear your t-shirt and tag us @trylifecenter and use the hashtag #walkingforbabies.