Why We Walk
- For over 20 years TryLife Center has shared truth, love, and hope to individuals experiencing unexpected pregnancies to choose life for their unborn child.
- In 2018, the latest statistics, Pennsylvania performed 30,362 abortions with 12% of those abortions happening in the four major counties we serve.
- Once a parent chooses life for their unborn child, we walk with them through the challenges and successes of parenting from pregnancy through age 2 of the child.
- To provide free pregnancy tests that gives us the opportunity to counsel women and men, on making healthier choices.
- Every dollar raised at the Walking for Babies will bring hope to over 268 women and men in 2020.