Walking for Babies is both in person and virtual this year!
It’s time for our Walking for Babies fundraiser, and we need YOU to participate.
Walking for Babies is a fun opportunity for our supporters, local churches, youth groups, friends of the ministry and the community to get involved and show their support for LIFE.
This year’s event will be available both virtually and in person.
You may “walk on your own”…in your neighborhood, at the school’s track, on a trail, at a park that’s open – be creative – and invite your friends and family to support your efforts and/or come to Northmoreland Park on Saturday, June 12 at 9 am and walk with us!
You can walk at any time; you pick the day and hour but we ask that while you’re walking you:
- Wear your TryLife Center t-shirt. T-shirts will be mailed or given to those registered by May 20 or you can make arrangements to pick one up at the Center.
- Fill out the “Today I walk for…” sign provided with your t-shirt.
- Take a selfie and share it with us, by emailing to email@example.com or tagging us on your social media @trylifecenter. By doing so, TryLife Center will assume automatic permission to use any photos emailed or tagged for future use.
- We’d love to see you at Northmoreland Park on Saturday, June 12 for a walk around the lake, lunch and live music.
Please join us for this impactful event!
Why we walk…
- For over 20 years, TryLife Center has shared truth, love, and hope to individuals experiencing unexpected pregnancies to choose life for their unborn child.
- In 2018, the latest statistics, Pennsylvania performed 30,362 abortions with 12% of those abortions happening in the four major counties we serve.
- Once a parent chooses life for their unborn child, we walk with them through the challenges and successes of parenting from pregnancy thru age 2 of the child.
- To provide free pregnancy tests that gives us the opportunity to counsel women and men, on making healthier choices.
- Every dollar raised at the Walking for Babies event will bring hope to over 268 women and men in 2020.
Tell us why walking to save lives is important to you!
When you register to WALK this year, you will see how simple it is to create your own site to raise funds. You then share that site with your friends and family and encourage them to sponsor you. Your personal site will give you the opportunity to tell others a little about yourself, why you walk, and add some pictures to your page. The more information and personal you make it, the more people will want to support you, TryLife Center, and the many parents we serve.
Be assured that the funds that you raise are put directly toward providing the many free services that TryLife Center offers to empower, educate and equip individuals to make informed life choices.
We will miss being all together this year but this is the next best thing we can all do together. We appreciate your efforts and look forward to seeing all of your photos. Together we can do this!