Here to Help.
Whether you are finding out about an unplanned pregnancy or you are worried about not having enough resources for your family, we have the help you need. Any unexpected event in life can bring feelings of helplessness or loneliness, and we are to walk with you through your journey.
- Pregnancy & options information and support
- Post-abortion support
- Support with planning, budgeting, locating resources, and more
- Maternity clothing and supplies
- Supplies for babies, children, and families
- Health, safety, and hygiene necessities
- Referrals and resources to more assistance
- Information about pregnancy and childbirth
- Parenting education
- Budgeting/financial literacy and other life skills education
- Individual or group education sessions
Limited Medical Services
- Pregnancy testing
- Limited OB ultrasounds
- STD/STI testing
- Hepatitis C and HIV screening
TLC Clinic services are currently unavailable… please check back soon!
We Listen. We Help. We Care.
All support. No judgement.
Rest assured that at TryLife Center, we won’t judge you or tell you what we think is best for you. What we will do is provide a safe space for you to share what’s on your mind. Your world may have drastically changed, and we’re here to help you navigate the unique challenges you face. Above all, we want to support and empower you to achieve your goals.
Schedule an appointment online or call us at 724.339.9399.