Join Our Team!
We are hiring a part-time Client Support Specialist for our New Kensington location. Read more about the position below:
General Job Description
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for assisting with various aspects of client visits, including the provision of educational and support activities. The Client Support Specialist is also responsible for assisting the Director of Client Services with training and supervising the volunteer Client Assistants.
- Able and willing to demonstrate personal commitment to the mission, values, and beliefs of TryLife Center in the execution of any position responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Education, or related field. 1-2 years of professional work experience preferred
- Willing to be trained as a Real Alternatives Counselor (required upon hire)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Adaptable, organized, and self-motivated; proficient in Microsoft Office or Google G Suite
- Current PA Child Abuse Clearance, PA State Police Clearance, and FBI Fingerprint Clearance (renewed within the past 1 year)
- Completed Mandated Reporter Training
- Part-time, 8-16 hours/week (additional hours may be available as the site grows)
- Daytime and evening hours available
- Starting rate: $14.00/hour
- Part-time, non-exempt staff are eligible for benefits including accrued PTO, retirement plan, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
Duties and Responsibilities
- Client Support
- Real Alternatives: accurately enter required information into the system following each applicable client visit or session
- Complete intake assessments
- Provide one-on-one, individualized support and refer clients as necessary and appropriate
- Proctor educational materials to clients not in need of specialized support
- Facilitate support groups and/or educational seminars
- Participate in regular supervision with the Director of Client Services
- Assist the Director of Client Services with training and supervising volunteer Client Assistants
- Participate in staff and department meetings/trainings
- Assist Director of Client Services with administrative tasks as needed
If interested in this position, please email your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Volunteer with us!
We are blessed by the many volunteers who donate their time and talents to TryLife Center.
Our volunteers assist with client visits, sorting donations, building maintenance, planning special events and fundraising, and more on a weekly, biweekly, monthly, or an as-needed basis.
Ready to volunteer now? Click the button below!