We can’t do it without YOU!
Your support provides us with enhanced reliability, efficiency, and planning in our use of resources as we work to help families succeed.
In 2022, we served 181 distinct clients over 1549 client appointments thanks to your generosity! That was a 38% increase in client appointments over the previous year!
Your financial contributions enable us to provide free and ongoing support, education, and resources to families in our community. If you would like to make a one-time or monthly financial donation, you can do so online by clicking the button below.
We also accept financial donations by mail or in person. If you would like to speak to our staff about your financial donations, please call the finance office at 724-339-9399 ext. 105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of how your gift will help:
$500 Fully support a family for one month
$250 Brand new crib, mattress, and safe bedding for one child
$150 One limited OB ultrasound appointment
$100 One client appointment providing education or support
$50 One pregnancy testing or material assistance appointment
$25 One pack of diapers and wipes
TryLife Center is blessed to receive items daily from generous individuals and families in our community. If you have something to donate, please go to the red door in the middle of the building anytime during our donation hours and ring the bell for assistance. Tax-receipts are available during donation hours.
- Monday & Wednesday, 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, & Sunday – CLOSED
Please do not leave items outside the building when we are closed – they are often ruined by the elements.
What Items Can I Donate?
We accept any new or gently used items for parents, infants, and young children (up to 3 years old). Common items include:
- Diapers or Pull-Ups/Training Pants (new, unopened)
- Baby Wipes (new, unopened)
- Formula, baby food, toddler food, Pedialyte, etc. (new, unopened)
- Baby and kids clothing up to size 4T
- Baby and kids hygiene items (new, unopened)
- Baby and kids furniture items: changing tables, bassinets, Pack ‘N Plays, baby baths, jumpers, walkers, exersaucers, etc.*
- Toys (appropriate for 3 or under)
- Feminine hygiene products (pads, tampons, postpartum hygiene, disposable underwear/diapers, soaps, shampoo, etc.)
- Breastfeeding supplies (new breast pumps, nipple butter, breast pads, bottles, etc.)
- Sensitive/baby friendly laundry detergent
- Maternity clothing
Items we CANNOT accept include:
- Adult Clothing (we only accept maternity clothing)
- Opened or expired food products
- USED Car Seats or Booster Seats*
- USED Cribs*
- USED Crib Mattresses
- USED Stuffed Animals
- Household or furniture items such as couches, dressers, lamps, decorative items, etc. (we only accept baby or kid-specific furniture or household items)
*Per our insurance policy, we are not permitted to give away or donate used cribs or used car seats.
Please call ahead if you are unsure if we accept your donations. It costs us to dispose of large items we cannot accept, which is money better spent on providing for our clients’ needs. Call us at 724-339-9399 for a list of other charitable organizations that may accept your items.
Thank you for your kindness and generosity!
Other Ways You Can Help
- Become a monthly financial supporter!
- Volunteer with us
- Participate in a fundraiser or upcoming event
- Host a baby bottle campaign, diaper drive, or shower
- Tell your friends about us
- Pray for our center, clients, and staff
Read our latest Annual Report to learn more about our impact:
Click here to download.