We couldn’t do it with YOU!
Your support provides us with enhanced reliability, efficiency, and planning in our use of resources as we work to empower women and families. In 2021, we completed 1,121 client visits thanks to your support!
Your financial contributions enable us to provide free and ongoing support and resources to families in our community. If you would like to make a financial donation, you can do so online by clicking the button below.
We also accept financial donations by mail or in person. If you would like more information or to speak about your financial donations, please call the finance office at 724-339-9399 ext. 105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TryLife Center is blessed to receive items daily from generous individuals and families in our community. If you have something to donate, please drop it off at the red door in the middle of the building anytime during our donation hours.
- Monday & Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, & Sunday – Closed
Please do not leave items outside our donation hours.
What Items Can I Donate?
We accept any new or gently used items for parents and babies. Baby items should be appropriate for children up to 3 years old. Some common items include:
- Diapers or Pull-Ups/Training Pants (new, unopened)
- Baby Wipes (new, unopened)
- Formula, baby food, toddler food, Pedialyte, etc. (new, unopened)
- Baby and kids clothing up to size 4T
- Baby and kids hygiene items
- Baby and kids furniture items: changing tables, bassinets, Pack ‘N Plays, baby baths, jumpers, walkers, exersaucers, etc.*
- Toys (appropriate for 3 or under)
- Feminine hygiene products (pads, tampons, postpartum hygiene, disposable underwear/diapers, soaps, shampoo, etc.)
- Breastfeeding supplies (breast pumps, nipple butter, breast pads, etc.)
- Sensitive/baby friendly laundry detergent
Some common items we CANNOT accept include:
- Adult Clothing (we only accept maternity clothing)
- Used, opened, or expired food products
- USED Car Seats or Booster Seats*
- USED Cribs*
- USED Crib Mattresses
- USED Stuffed Animals
- Large furniture items such as couches, dressers, etc. (we only accept baby or kid-specific furniture)
*Per our insurance policy, we are not permitted to give away or donate any used cribs and used car seats. Please take those items elsewhere so they can be used by someone in need! If you would like a list of other charitable organizations that may accept your items, please call us at 724-339-9399.
Please call ahead if you are unsure that we accept your donations. It often costs us to dispose of items we cannot accept, which is money better spent on our clients’ needs. Thank you for your generosity!
Other Ways You Can Help
- Volunteer with us
- Participate in a fundraiser or upcoming event
- Host a baby bottle campaign, diaper drive, or shower
- Tell your friends about us
- Become a monthly financial supporter
- Pray for our center, clients, and staff
Read our latest Annual Report to learn more about our impact:
Click here to download.