We couldn’t do it with YOU!
Your support provides us with enhanced reliability, efficiency, and planning in our use of resources as we work to empower women and families. In 2021, we completed 1,121 client visits! Thank you for your support!
Your financial contribution enables us to provide free and ongoing support and resources to families in our community. If you would like to make a fiscal donation, you can do so online by clicking the button below.
We also accept fiscal donations by mail or in person. If you would like more information or to speak about your financial donations, please call the financial office at 724-339-9399 ext. 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TryLife Center gets so many items daily from generous individuals and families. If you have something to donate, please drop it off at the red door in the middle of the building anytime during our donation hours.
- Monday and Wednesday 10am – 4pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 10am – 7pm
We are closed Friday-Sunday. Please do not drop items outside the door outside our donation hours. Those items could be destroyed by weather, stolen, etc.
What Items Can I Donate?
We accept any new or gently used items for parents and babies. Baby items should be appropriate for children up to 3 years old. Some common items include:
- Diapers or Pull-Ups/Training Pants (new, unopened)
- Baby Wipes (new, unopened)
- Formula or other food items (new, unopened)
- Baby food, Pedialyte, etc. (new, unopened)
- Baby and kids clothing up to size 4T
- Baby and kids shampoos, soaps, etc.
- Baby and kids furniture items: changing tables, bassinets, Pack N Plays, Cribs (must be NEW), baby baths, jumpers, walkers, exersaucers, etc.
- Toys (appropriate for 3 or under)
- Feminine hygiene products (pads, tampons, disposable underwear/diapers, soaps, shampoo, etc.)
- Breastfeeding Supplies (breast pumps, nipple butter, breast pads, etc.)
Some common items we CANNOT accept include:
- Adult Clothing (we only accept maternity clothing)
- Used or opened food items
- USED Car Seats or Booster Seats*
- USED Cribs*
- Large furniture items such as couches, dressers, etc. (we only accept baby or kid-specific furniture)
Please call ahead if you are unsure that we accept certain items. It costs us money to dispose of items we cannot accept, which is money better spent on our clients’ needs. Thank you for your generosity!
*As per our insurance policy, we are not allowed to give away used Car Seats or Cribs to anyone. Please take those items elsewhere so they can be used by someone in need! Give us a call at 724-339-9399 if you would like a list of referrals to other organizations that may accept those items.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Volunteer with us.
- Participate in a fundraiser or upcoming event.
- Host a baby bottle campaign, diaper drive, or shower.
- Tell your friends about us.
- Become a monthly financial supporter.
- Pray for our center, clients, and staff.
Read our latest Annual Report to learn more about our impact:
Click here to download.